Thursday, April 10, 2008

Impressions on class

There's not much I can say that I haven't said before because I still enjoy the class the way it is. I think that meeting one day a week is more than enough to get through the information we have covered in the class and think if there was another day in there the class would end up repetitive and boring. I especially still like the blog system because there are really only a few people in class that will talk but then I get on the blog and read stuff they have to say and find that they aren't as quiet and shy when posting. But because the younger kids need to learn to be more open and not so afraid of public speaking there should be some kind of points system for participation or maybe an assignment where you have to public speak.

No comments: