Thursday, February 21, 2008

Class Structure

I like the class structure we have now. When writing and posting on blogs I think more about my comments so that I can acctually give some people advice that might help them. Also it makes me think about my own work more because I know I'm writing to people around my age which changes how I would write if I was just turning something into a professor. I also like how I can get feedback right from people on if they like a topic or not, or just what they think about it. I would definitely recommend keeping the class this way because it opens people up more and lets them see what other people are doing and get ideas on what to do themselves. Plus I'm not a big fan of class lectures in general and think that in most of my classes I've had as Western the time I spend in there is wasted and unhelpful.

No comments: